Terms & Conditions
A. General Casino Terms & Conditions
- These General Casino Terms & Conditions govern your use of Hausino. Hausino Casino and Live Casino are operated by Tipico Casino Ltd (hereinafter “Hausino“), a company established in accordance with Maltese law. Tipico Casino Ltd was entered in the Malta Business Registry on December 19, 2006 under the registration number C40324, and has its registered office at Tipico Tower, Vjal Portomaso, St Julian’s, STJ4011 Malta. Tipico Casino Ltd is regulated and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA“) under B2C license number: MGA/B2C/129/2004.
- Hausino offers services on its website, available under the domain hausino.com – whereby Hausino may use other country-specific domains to access the website from specific regions – (hereinafter referred to as one “Website“), via the mobile/tablet app. Whenever these General Casino Terms and Conditions refer to the Website, the respective regulation shall likewise apply to the mobile/tablet app. The Casino Gaming Software and Casino Games are provided to Tipico Casino Ltd by companies organized under Maltese Laws, or authorised by the MGA to offer casino games under Maltese laws (“Casino Games Providers“), all of which can be found listed under our Dynamic Seal of Authorisation here. The Casino Games, as well as customer accounts and gaming transactions are hosted on a platform owned by Everymatrix Software Limited (“Everymatrix“). Hausino is authorised to use the Casino Gaming Software to operate Casino Games on the website under its B2C license in its own name and on its own account and to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within Hausino. Payments are processed by MoneyMatrix Ltd. MoneyMatrix Ltd was incorporated under the laws of Malta, bearing company registration number C64593 and having its registered address at Level 3, St. Julian’s Business Centre, Triq Elija Zammit, St. Julian’s, STJ 3155, Malta.
- Hausino offers a live casino, which is hosted and managed by the various Casino Games Providers, all of which can be found listed under our Dynamic Seal of Authorisation (“Live Casino“). The following terms apply to the Live Casino offer:
- Hausino uses a Live Casino chat option at each table where customers can communicate with each other and casino staff can broadcast messages to tables. The chat feature can be configured to be private or public through the use of customer group settings. When set to private, it is only possible to chat with other players from Hausino. When set to public, it is possible to chat with players from any other licensee (companies which provide the respective Casino Games Provider’s Live Casino) sitting at the same table.
- Hausino and the Casino Games Providers provide this functionality but do not take any responsibility for the content written in any chat by any customer.
- Casino Games Providers maintain a master list of blocked words for the chat, to prevent the display of unaccepted words in the chat of any customer of any licensee.
- The purpose of the chat is for the customers to communicate with the dealers and each other regarding the game. The chat may not be used for any other purposes.
- All stakes placed /games played are operated, held, accepted, placed and processed exclusively in Malta.
- By opening an account on the Website and/or playing with real money on the Website (subsequently “Services“), the customer concludes a legal contract with Tipico Casino Ltd which contains these General Casino Terms and Conditions.
- Hausino reserves the right to modify these General Casino Terms and Conditions at any time. In the event of a modification, the customer will be notified about the new conditions through a notification on the Website. The customer shall not be able to continue playing on Hausino unless and until the changes to the Terms and Conditions are accepted. If accepted, he/she agrees to be bound by the modified conditions. If not accepted, the customer will no longer be able to use the Services. The customer is responsible for informing him/herself about the relevant applicable conditions prior to playing Casino Games. Hausino recommends that customers print out these General Casino Terms and Conditions in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes in the future.
- It is possible that all or some residents of certain countries are prohibited to access the Website. Hausino does not intend that people living in countries where Hausino’s Services are illegal use the Website. Customers may only use Hausino’s Services if they are permitted to do so under the applicable law of the country in which the Services are being used. Hausino does not provide any legal advice or assurance. It is the customer’s own responsibility to comply with the applicable legal conditions at all times and to ensure that he/she is legally entitled to use the Services without restriction.
- In particular, Hausino reserves the right at any time and without providing a reason:
- to suspend individual or all Services;
- to reject applications for accounts;
- to block or close accounts;
- to limit the stake on individual or all Games; and/or
- to limit the stake of individual customers.
- The customer is not entitled to transfer, pledge or otherwise dispose of receivables against Hausino either gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
- Employees of Hausino, Hausino’s affiliates as well as all of their sales partners and affiliated agents via the Hausino network and their relatives are excluded from using the Services.
- Hausino may waive rights from the General Casino Terms and Conditions in individual cases. The customer has no claim to the waiving of rights in the future.
- Maltese Law is applicable for all disagreements and disputes incurred in connection with the business relationship, excluding the reference provisions of international private law and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the consumer’s country of residence.
- In the event that any of the above or below clauses are invalid in whole or in part, then the contract, as well as any game contracts, concluded between the customer and Hausino shall remain effective. Insofar as individual clauses are invalid, the content replacing them shall be determined according to the legally permissible provisions which come as close as possible to the invalid clauses.
- In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the General Casino Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
II. Opening an Account / Account
- The customer must open an account via the Website to access the Services offered by Hausino. By opening an account, the customer declares that he/she:
- is of legal age,
- is not restricted in his/her contractual capability,
- is not under legal supervision,
- does not use funds gained through criminal activities,
- is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions,
- has not excluded him/herself from gambling,
- has never been diagnosed with problematic gambling behaviour and is not undergoing/has not undergone treatment for problematic gambling behaviour, and also that he/she
- is aware of and accepts Hausino’s current terms and conditions.
- The customer agrees to inform Hausino without delay if:
- his/her identity information changes,
- he/she suspects that his/her account has been used by third parties,
- his/her gambling expenses exceed his/her financial capabilities,
- he/she holds and/or is assigned a high government office (politically exposed person),
- a core family member holds and/or is assigned a high government office (politically exposed person),
- he/she is named on national or international sanction lists,
- a core family member is named on national or international sanction lists.
- The customer is obliged to submit correct information during the registration which includes, but is not limited to, his/her address and email address. This information must be updated in case of changes in the ‘Personal Details’ section and always kept up-to-date. In the case of personal information that cannot be changed directly in the ‘Personal Details’ section, the customer must contact Hausino’s customer support to inform them of such changes. In order to verify the information provided, in particular the customer’s identity, Hausino reserves the right to request evidence and documentation at any time and at its absolute discretion.
- In particular, Hausino may require the customer to provide proof of age during the registration process and to make the opening of an account subject to the customer reaching 18 years of age.
- When opening an account, the customer must choose a password. The password chosen must fulfil the requirements set out by Hausino at the time of opening the account. The password must not be similar to other user data, e.g. first name or address. We recommend that customers update their passwords regularly.
- Customers agree to keep their passwords secret at all times and to ensure that they are not known or used by third parties. Hausino is not liable for any damages its customers may incur as a result of unauthorised use or misuse of their login information.
- If an account is opened and used in breach of the conditions specified in sections II.1 and A.II.2, Hausino is entitled to retain funds and cancel any stakes placed, or a legal authority of the Maltese government is entitled to confiscate the funds contained in this account.
- Hausino treats all accounts in the strictest confidence. Within the framework of the applicable laws, Hausino may however be required to submit certain account information to authorities such as the MGA or the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (“FIAU“).
- Unless otherwise stated, any amounts such as funds, deposits, stakes or winnings which are displayed in connection with the Services, shall be amounts in euros.
- It is not possible to transfer or sell accounts. It is also not possible to transfer any funds from one account to another.
- Each customer is only entitled to create and use one account.
- Hausino is not a financial institution and therefore no interest is paid on any funds held in the customer’s account.
- Hausino is obliged to verify the customer’s identity in cases of transactions exceeding EUR 2000 in connection with winnings and stakes. This also applies if the sum of several transactions, between which there appears to be a connection, reaches this amount. Hausino also reserves the right to review the customer’s identity when lower amounts are transacted or in case of suspicious transactions.
- The customer shall immediately report any amount credited erroneously to his/her account. Any winnings arising from an error may be retained.
- Hausino reserves the right to reject a customer’s request to open an account at its own discretion and without providing a reason.
- Deposits and pay-outs into/from the account can be made via various payment methods e.g. credit cards, bank transfers and e-wallets, which are registered in the name of the Hausino account holder. Bank transfers are usually processed within 2-4 working days.
- All payment transactions are made through secure connections so that unauthorised access by third parties is avoided to the greatest extent possible.
- Hausino reserves the right to stipulate minimum and/or maximum amounts for deposits depending on the chosen payment method. Possible restrictions and deposit fees are shown in the Deposit Options’ and ‘Payment Methods’ section on the Website and will be explicitly stated during the payment process.
- Hausino reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to add further payment methods or to limit or suspend existing payment methods.
- Cancellation fees, fees for chargebacks, reverse posting and similar costs that are incurred for incorrect payments are to be borne by the customer and deducted from the customer’s account.
- If the customer decides to use electronic payment, he/she excludes any recall or similar actions when the payment order has been performed properly. Apart from that, the internationally recognised provisions and laws for electronic payment transactions apply.
III. Using our Services
- All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Hausino reserves the right to report the customer and any suspicious activity on his/her account to the relevant authorities and freeze funds. Hausino also reserves the right to close the relevant account and confiscate funds.
- Hausino does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions within the Casino or Live Casino. VIII.5 shall remain unaffected.
- The Casino Gaming and Live Casino Gaming Software is provided by Hausino “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Hausino hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchant ability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). It is solely the customer’s responsibility to check and make sure that their computer devices and software used is compatible with the Casino and Live Casino software requirements in order for the software to run properly. VIII.5 shall remain unaffected.
IV. Account Closure or Deactivation
- The customer can close his/her account any time.
- Hausino reserves the right to close the customer’s account at its own discretion at any time and without prior notice. The customer will be notified by email about any such measure. Any Stakes already placed and pending games which are valid and do not violate these terms and conditions shall remain unaffected by the account closure.
- Hausino reserves the right to forfeit any balance in the customer’s account, in particular but not restricted to winnings, and/or to deactivate the account if Hausino has reasonable grounds to believe or establishes any of the following:
- the customer has more than one active account with Hausino;
- the customer’s name and details do not match the name and details on the credit or debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases and deposits with Hausino;
- the customer participates in a Hausino promotion and withdraws before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- the customer provides incorrect or misleading information upon registration and/or throughout the duration of his/her agreement with Hausino;
- the customer has failed or neglected to submit the requested correct verification documents in the requested time frame;
- the customer is not of legal age;
- the customer accesses and participates in the Services from a jurisdiction where participation in the Services is prohibited by law;
- the customer deposits money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
- the customer is found to be defrauding or attempting to defraud or to have defrauded anyone or any party, or if he/she has employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or other system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the system or the customer is found to have colluded or attempted to collude with other players in order to defraud Hausino, the Betting agent or other players;
- the customer has enabled (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use his/her account;
- the customer has violated this contract, in particular the General Terms and Conditions;
- the customer has played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at clause IV.3.a to k and/or
- the customer has played on behalf or to the account of bookmakers, agents, their employees or third parties.
V. Fees for Inactive Accounts
- If the customer does not login to his/her account on the Website for a period of twelve (12) months or more, Hausino shall charge a EUR 5.00 administration fee every month until no balance remains in accordance with the applicable regulations.
VI. Exclusion due to Responsible Gaming or Prevention of Gambling Addiction
- Customers are required to play responsibly and can find out about the risks of gambling addiction by referring to our responsible gaming page.
- Customers who have been diagnosed with problematic gambling behaviour or are undergoing treatment for gambling-related problems are excluded from the use of Hausino’s Services.
- Customers are obliged to inform Hausino immediately if they have been diagnosed with a gambling disorder or are undergoing treatment for a gambling disorder.
- Hausino reserves the right to exclude a customer from using the Services temporarily or indefinitely if the customer has acknowledged that he/she is, or Hausino reasonably believes him/her to be, suffering from a problem relating to gambling addiction.
- The customer can exclude himself/herself temporarily or indefinitely at any time in particular if he/she feels at risk of developing gambling-related problems. Self-exclusion may be carried out online or by contacting customer services.
- Hausino will endeavour to apply the customer’s exclusion as soon as technically and organisationally possible. However, this procedure may take a reasonable working period. Hausino will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to the customer.
- If the customer still has access to his/her Hausino account despite notifying Hausino regarding self-exclusion, then he/she is responsible for reporting the lack of implementation of the self-exclusion to customer services without delay.
- Temporary self-exclusions can under no circumstances be lifted until the expiry of the self-exclusion period.
- Indefinite self-exclusion only can be lifted by Hausino and, in accordance with the Maltese Remote Gaming Regulations, only following the required regulatory minimum duration.
- Customers may not open another account, in particular while a self-exclusion or exclusion by Hausino is in place.
- Any self-exclusion measures or exclusions carried out on the Hausino Website will also apply to other Tipico Group Company domains and vice versa.
- Via his/her online account, the customer can set self-imposed limits for deposits, stakes and losses, without giving reasons, in order to self-control his/her Gambling behaviour. Such limits can be set for time periods of 1 day, 1 week or 1 month. During the selected period, the customer will not be able to make any further deposits or place any further wages once the limit is reached. The relevant settings may be made online or by notifying customer services. Enquiries about and/or amendments to the settings relating to the reduction of limits are processed immediately; limit increases take effect after seven days, pursuant to the Maltese Remote Gaming Regulations.
- Hausino is not obliged to monitor its customers’ gambling behaviour but reserves the right to impose limits on certain accounts, pursuant to clause VII.2, if it deems necessary under responsible gambling aspects. Hausino will inform the customer accordingly.
- In addition to A.VII 2, the customer has the option to set session time limits.
- The loss of casino bonus money is not considered as a loss within the meaning of the loss limit as stated in A.VII.2.
VIII. Winnings and Determination of Winnings
- The winnings are automatically credited to the account. In individual cases, the credit of winnings may be postponed until the official result report has been published.
- The pay-out of winnings may be deferred if necessary, for example, due to security reasons or to comply with legal requirements. This is particularly the case if a) internal processes are necessary to ensure compliance with legal requirements, or b) Hausino has a legitimate interest in further clarification of the facts.
- Hausino assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors.
- In any case, a game is invalid if the customer takes advantage of obvious errors, e.g. with abnormally high stakes. Legal regulations of appeal shall remain unaffected.
IX. Bonus Conditions
- At Hausino’s discretion, in case certain criteria are met, a bonus will be paid to the customer. The bonus conditions determined at the time of placing a stake apply. The customer will find these on notices on the Website or sent by email. The bonus granted will be automatically credited to the customer’s account. Bonuses of this type cannot be paid out until the applicable bonus conditions are fulfilled.
X. Game Errors
- Hausino is not liable for transmission errors. Hausino engages third parties for its services that have also contractually excluded any liability vis-à-vis Hausino. Therefore, except in cases of malicious intent or gross negligence on the part of Hausino, there are absolutely no claims for compensation due to transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data during transmission via the internet or for other errors occurring during transmission of data.
- Hausino holds no liability for any malfunctioning or aborted games. If a game malfunctions or is aborted the customer shall contact Customer Support. Hausino will then contact the Casino Games or Live Casino Games Provider and inform the customer accordingly about the decision made by the Casino Games or Live Casino Games Provider. In any case of malfunctions and errors, any wins will be omitted, and the bets will be voided. VIII.5 shall remain unaffected.
- The customer can find the exact game rules within the help files that are provided in each game.
XI. Fair Gameplay
- All Casino Games Software in Hausino is operated under a random number generator (RNG) to ensure fairness for customers (“RNG Games”).
- The minimum return to player (RTP) of Hausino’s RNG-based Games is 92% on an annual average. This means that a customer is entitled to expect that the RNG of Hausino’s RNG Games is configured in such a way that a minimum pay-out of at least 92% of the total amount staked by all customers on Hausino on this specific RNG Game during each calendar year is guaranteed, and thus an average of at least 92% of the total amount staked by all customers on Hausino on this specific RNG Game within this calendar year are paid out as winnings.
- The use of unfair advantage play is not permitted. Hausino reserves the right to cancel and revoke winnings, withhold withdrawals and close an account. Advantage play shall include, without limitation:
- exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party’s software used while using our services;
- irregular gameplay and/or betting techniques circumventing the standard house edge including but not limited to card counting and any further advanced techniques of card counting, martingale betting strategies, and low-risk bets in roulette such as betting on red/black in equal amounts;
- use of third-party systems or analysis software, including but not limited to, software that includes features that:
- enables play without human intervention (e.g. Bots);
- card counting and any further advanced versions of card counting.
- the opening of multiple accounts, whether in the player’s name or another name, for the sole purpose of playing both accounts at the same time, whether at the same or different tables.
- the Use of “BOTS” specifically created to play a game instead of an actual (human) player and conceal its use from the other players and avoid detection by the online gaming site. These programs are marketed by explicitly promising the prospective purchaser-user an unfair advantage over other online players not using that program.
- The customer may request a withdrawal of the existing balance of his/her casino account or part thereof at any time, provided that all incoming payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited have been turned over at least once. Applicable bonus conditions must be fulfilled.
- Hausino reserves the right to refuse / restrict pay-outs via certain payment methods as required by law or in accordance with the requirements of the involved payment providers. Particularly, Hausino reserves the right to deny any withdrawal requests via a specific pay-out method in cases where the requested pay-out method differs from the deposit method used, or in cases where the depositing method does not allow for a credit option, as well as where there are reasonable doubts on the customer’s identity. In these cases the pay-out can be credited to a bank account nominated by the customer which identifies him/her as the account holder.
- Hausino reserves the right to process a withdrawal only after being presented with a valid official photographic identification document. If a pay-out is requested Hausino reserves the right to withhold this withdrawal until the payment details have been verified.
- Complaints with regards to withdrawals must be received within 30 days of the pay-out request.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hausino reserves the right to reject a customer’s withdrawal request via a particular payment method and require a transfer to the customer’s bank account without providing a reason.
XIII. Data Privacy
- If you are unhappy with our service, then you can contact our customer service team ( https://hausino.com/en/casino/en/contact) at any time. If we are unable to solve the problem then you can send a formal complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will carefully examine the matter and endeavour to inform you of our decision within two weeks.
- If you do not agree with the decision, you can contact the following competent, independent, accredited arbitration body: eCOGRA (https://www.ecogra.org/ata/dispute.php).
- Alternatively, you can also submit your dispute to the EU-ODR platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/). In step 2 of the process, please name eCOGRA as the conciliation body preferred by the trader.
- You always have the option to file your dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which can be reached via the following link: https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
XV. Account closure
- The customer can exclude himself/herself from Casino games by contacting Customer Support.
Version 1.1, Date of issue: 23.06.2020.
- Whenever Hausino collects, processes and retains your personal information, the Tipico Group Company or affiliate which is your contract partner, will act as data controller.
- Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, including the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, and any other European or national legislation we may be subject to.
II. How Hausino collects, uses and retains your information
- The following describes which information may be collected during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications. Our websites offer various features through which we collect personal information. We explain how this information is collected and used below:
- Contact form: The information collected through our contact form will only be used to process enquiries we receive through it.
- Document upload: Our websites may offer the option of uploading documents. If you use this feature, the transmitted documents are stored in your data record. The documents will only be used in compliance with the obligation to identify customers or to process your requests (e.g. documents relating to a job application).
- Payment services: Should you provide us with account or credit card details or any other such information for the purpose of payment transactions, this data will be collected and may be transmitted to the payment service provider. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply. You will be notified thereof in the deposit or withdrawal dialogue box.
- Purchase and redemption of vouchers or voucher balances: Should you purchase a voucher for a product or service we offer, we may exchange the information required for the issue and redemption of the voucher with the appropriate providers. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply.
- Live chat function: We shall retain and use data recorded via our live chat for the purpose of processing your enquiries
- Phone calls: When there is suspicion that your account has been hacked or compromised, we may use your phone number to carry out phone verification in order to verify and re-open your account.
- Registration/login area: Some of our websites offer a separate registration/login area. The information you provide to Hausino upon registration shall be used to set up your player account, to comply with the obligation to identify a customer, to combat fraud and for trouble-shooting or maintenance of functions. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request that this information is sent to you again after entering your email address. Data collected through the ‘forgot username or password’ function will be used exclusively to resend the forgotten login information.
- We shall only collect and use your personal information:
- when it is necessary to perform the services, you have requested (e.g. for the processing and settlement of your bets and any related enquiries in the context of our offering);
- to comply with a legal obligation which we are subject to (e.g. identification obligation or to combat fraud);
- for the purpose of research and for improving our services;
- when you have consented that we do so (e.g. sending of newsletters); or
- if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy (e.g. for trouble-shooting, maintenance of website functions or to keep you up-to-date on our new products and services).
- We may provide anonymized behavioural data to non-profit research organisations for example for the purpose of the prevention of gambling-related problems.
- Failure to provide your personal information may result in Hausino not being able to perform the requested services, in particular where it has a legal obligation to collect such information. If you provide us with personal information with your consent, this data will be used for the purpose for which consent was requested and for which you granted it. You can withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the personal settings of your account.
- Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential. We shall only retain your personal information for the length of time necessary for the intended purpose of data collection or for as long as legally required.
III. Newsletters and marketing messages
- If you are a registered user we may use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter featuring information on all of our services and/or to send your other marketing messages, provided you have consented thereto or if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy. You can object to receiving such newsletters and/or marketing messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter/message or by changing the personal settings of your account.
IV. To whom Hausino may transfer your information
- Your personal data may be shared with other companies of the Tipico Group. We may also share personal information with third parties service providers with whom Hausino has a contractual relationship and who provide part of the services requested by you on behalf of Hausino. In addition, we may also be required to share your personal data with authorities or other competent bodies as a result of a legal obligation to which we are subject, to detect or prevent fraud or to safeguard the interests of Hausino and its personnel.
- Where we share your personal data with third parties, we shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that these third parties respect the same privacy standards as Hausino.
- We only transfer data to states outside the European Economic Area provided the recipient guarantees a standard of data protection comparable to that in place in Europe.
V. Processing of Personal Data relating to Payments, Security, Identity Verification and Fraud Prevention
- Hausino uses MoneyMatrix Limited, of Level 3A, St Julian’s Business Centre, Triq Elija Zammit, St Julian’s STJ3155, Malta (hereinafter “MoneyMatrix”) as a platform provider for all its payments and verification processes. The MoneyMatrix platform hosts various payment providers (“Payment Provider/s“) and Verification Providers. The transaction data which includes verification data about your identity will be stored in MoneyMatrix’s as well as in the respective Payment Provider’s systems. Each Party acts as a (separated) controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR of the payment transaction data stored in its system. If you have any questions about data protection at the Payment Provider, you can contact the Payment Provider directly. The processing of personal data in connection with payments is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 b), f) GDPR. We also recommend that you inform yourself about the data protection policies of the respective Payment Providers.
- Furthermore, MoneyMatrix is required by law to report any activity that raises suspicion of money laundering, funding of terrorism, or any other illegal activity. To fulfil these obligations, MoneyMatrix processes the following data: transaction data and KYC documents, your name and address. MoneyMatrix will only process the personal data for the purposes mentioned in this Section V. and in accordance with all applicable data protection laws.
- If we are legally obliged or otherwise entitled to check your identity, we reserve the right to protect our rightful interests by verifying your identity with the aid of, amongst others, the following company: GB Group Plc, The Foundation, Herons Way, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9GB, England (hereinafter referred to as „Verification Provider/s“).
To do so, we transfer the personal information provided to the above-listed companies, who will then run an appropriate check and verification. The information we receive from them will serve as a basis for our decision on whether to establish, conduct or terminate the contractual relationship.
- We reserve the right to carry out security checks at any time to validate your identity, age and registration data, and to check your use of our services and your financial transactions for a possible breach of our General Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation. Security checks can include but are not limited to, information about fraudulent activity and/or other forms of confirmation of your data from third-party databases. The Verification Providers mentioned under this section V. may be used for this purpose. To facilitate such security checks, you also agree to provide us with all additional information and documents that we may request. If we have a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 f) GDPR, we may use the personal data collected about you and disclose it to third parties if we need to do so in order to conduct security checks or if we deem it necessary to do so in order to verify the information you provide when using our services. This may, if necessary, involve the transfer of this information outside the country, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The identity check query may be stored by the Verification Provider; the respective provider acts as a (separated) controller within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR of the stored information about the query. If you have any questions about data protection at the Verification Provider, you can contact the Verification Provider directly.
- The processing of personal data in connection with security checks or identity checks is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 c), f) GDPR.
VI. Your rights
- You have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent at all times (e.g. to unsubscribe from our newsletter);
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or have it transmitted to another data controller.
- All requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to Hausino to the email-address mentioned in section B. IX. We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner. You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you not be satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal information.
VII. External content and cookies
- You can modify your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is set, to accept them on a case-by-case basis, or to accept or reject the use of certain cookies. We recommend that you accept the cookies that we set on our websites, applications and newsletters to get the best out of their functions.
- The following types of cookies may be used by us on our websites, in our applications or in our newsletters:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to make the websites or applications work correctly. These cookies don’t collect personal information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies monitor behaviour on our websites and applications, which allows us to improve their performance. These cookies don’t collect personal information, but only data that are anonymised or aggregate.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable previous choices of users to be remembered (e.g. user name, language). They help improve the user’s experience and allow your experience to be personalised. The information these cookies collect may include personal information. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the functionality and may restrict access to content on the websites, applications or newsletters.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted content to you that you may be interested in.We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and may share them with third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies set on your device by third party service providers to allow them to deliver their services to you.The setting of these cookies is regulated by the cookie policies of the respective third parties.
- Currently, we use the following plugins and active script contents from third-party providers on our websites and applications. Hausino reserves the right to use additional plugins and active script contents at any time.
- Google-Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including so-called ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information obtained by Google Analytics about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers which may be operated outside member states of the European Union as well outside states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case of activation of IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code for this website, Google will anonymise your IP address before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, to which the operator “gat._anonymizelp();” is added to enable anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- DoubleClick: Our website uses DoubleClick, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. DoubleClick is used to display ads when you visit our website. DoubleClick uses information (but no personal data such as your name or email address) relating to your visits to this and other websites so that ads can appear on products and services of interest to you. If you want to find out more about these methods or wish to know what options are available to prevent this information from being used by DoubleClick, click here: http://www.google.de/policies/technologies/ads/.
- Emarsys: We use technology provided by emarsys eMarketing Systems AG, Märzstraße 1, 1150 Vienna, Austria (hereinafter referred to as Emarsys) that enables us to track the behavior of a person on this website when they click from an email we send them or when they sign up to receive emails. The cookies used to track website behavior are sent after you click on a link in one of our e-mails and the data is thus assigned to your e-mail address. Hausino uses the information to measure the effectiveness of our marketing applications and to tailor email content to your interests. Further information about the functionality of Emarsys technology can be found at:
- cXense: This website uses cXense technology offered by cXense ASA, Karenslyst Allé 4, N-0278 Oslo, Norway. When you visit our website, one or more cookies are sent to your computer or mobile device. These cookies are used to improve service quality, recommend content and search results, and track user trends, such as what content is being consumed, in an anonymous manner. You have the option of opting out of cXense tracking and personalization by clicking the “Opt out” button on the following page: https://www.cxense.com/preference. When you unsubscribe, an opt-out cookie is stored on your computer.
VIII. Data security
- Technical and organisational measures are used to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by third parties, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss during its collection, processing and retention. This level of protection cannot, however, be extended to communication by email and we recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
IX. Contact for matters of data protection
- For any privacy issues you may have or to obtain further information on our data processing activities, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Tipico Casino. Ltd.
Version 1.1, Date of issue: 23.06.2020, © Tipico Casino. Ltd.
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
General Bonus Terms and Conditions for the Hausino offer
These General Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions shall apply to any type of bonus granted within the Hausino offers (Live Casino and Casino hereinafter referred to jointly as “Hausino”). Please also note the Special Bonus Terms and Conditions and the description within the Bonus e-mail or description on the website/landing page (hereinafter “Bonus-Description”). In the event of conflicts, the Special Bonus Terms and Conditions and the Bonus-Description shall take precedence over the General Bonus Terms and Conditions.
- Offering a Casino bonus shall be at Hausino’s discretion.
- Every Casino bonus is valid for a certain promotional period, which is specified in the Bonus-Description, and must be used within the applicable period (hereinafter “Promotional Period”). If the bonus is not used it will expire.
- If not stated otherwise in the Bonus-Description, an individually granted bonus expires after 10 days.
- A bonus offered via email can only be used by the receiver of the initial email.
- In all cases, the Casino bonus is limited to one per customer, account, household, set of payment details, jointly used computer (university, place of work, Internet café, etc.) and IP address.
- Bonuses may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other promotion program unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Any bonus money received (hereinafter “Bonus Money”), except Cash Bonus, needs to be wagered 35 times before it can be paid out (hereinafter “Bonus Wagering Requirement”). All money won from Bonus Money cannot be paid out until the Bonus Wagering Requirement has been met.
- Any attempt to withdraw before meeting the Bonus Wagering Requirement will result in bonus forfeiture.
- The Bonus Wagering Requirements and all other terms and conditions for pay-out must be met within 90 days of receiving a bonus. If the conditions have not been met, Hausino reserves the right to cancel the bonus amount and any winnings resulting thereof.
- Casino games are contributing towards the wager requirements as following:
- 100% for Videoslots, Slotautomaten.
- 10% for Roulette/Blackjack/Poker/Sic Bo/Live Game Shows und 0% at Baccarat, insofar as less than 70% of the possible results of the game round are covered by bets. Bets placed on more than 70% of the possible game outcomes in a game round are not considered to be wagering in terms of the bonus wagering requirements.
- The use of any bonus is subject to Hausino’s review for irregular playing patterns. To ensure fair gaming and proper bonus usage, Hausino considers low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting to be irregular practice when used to exploit bonuses. Irregular playing patterns include, but are not limited to, the following scenarios:
- placing single or multiple bets of fifty percent (50%) or more of the value of the bonus on any single game, round, or individual hand while building a balance and significantly changing play patterns (bet size, game types, bet structures, etc) in order to meet bonus wagering requirements,
- if we have good grounds to suspect that you have sought only to exploit a bonus offered in good faith. In the event that we identify irregular playing patterns, we reserve the right to prevent you from cashing out funds and/or withhold any winnings derived from the bonus.
- Misusing the bonus shall constitute an infringement of the General Bonus Terms and Conditions. In the following cases Hausino shall assume an infringement of the General Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- If a bonus has been claimed by the same person on multiple occasions or using the same IP address, or from the same terminal.
- If bets guaranteeing a bonus win for an individual or a group, regardless of the outcome are placed (so-called “safe bets”).
- If there is any suspicion of organised use of the bonus offer.
- A bonus will not be credited if you have excluded yourself or have been excluded from the Casino service
- The Casino bonus is valid until revoked.
- Hausino reserves the right to amend or revoke the nature and duration of the promotion at any time.
- Hausino’s General Terms and Conditions shall apply.